Wednesday, July 18, 2007

When Do We Eat?



Le Menu:

Put me down for veggie tray. It will be tons o fun! Thank you for your organizing this event!
Kelly White Wahl!

Patti (Sienko) Smith has left a new comment on your post "It's Never Too Late To RSVP!":
Timothy, Sign me up for the paper/plastic plates, flatware & cups. I'll bring all three items, & I think I can afford to get enough for all 80 or so people showing up. I'll make a point of getting at least a hundred of each item. I'll also be bringing hamburger patties for the grill (not enough for 80 people though)

Ive got all the bread,
Justine Trout Chapura

Tim, put me down for WATERMELONS!
Tina (Kauer) Stephens

I was thinking I would bring some vegetables... but then i didn't know what crudite was... and since i can't cook, i will opt to bring condiments and some (store bought) dessert for everyone's safety, I mean enjoyment.
:-) pam reed hadley

I'll bring a dessert...from the store/bakery.
Mary Kent

Tim,
Put me down for desserts! Dessert for 80, right? Got it!
See ya soon,
Wendy Wadlington

I will bring some chips -- we can't have a cookout without chips!
--Hollie

Hey Tim, count me in for all of the plates, flatware and cups. It seems that would be the best way to get out of cooking anything. Keep up the good work.
Later, Pat Crawley

Well, Tim, we technically challenged do have a hard time. I went to the blogspot and couldn't find a "Comments" link. Would you mind putting Russell down for paper plates, etc?

Put me down for the POTATO SALAD, and I'll bring a few other SALADS as well. Does anyone know which store in the area has the most well stocked deli?
Neil Staff

Jwestern has left a new comment on your post "But What If There's Nothing To Eat?":
I'll bring potato/potatoe salad made with non-spoilable mayonnaise, rich in soy products and best of all...made in China, which means quality...ummm...umm...good.
OK, I forgot I committed to meatless meaty meat, but I'm changing my mind and going with the Tater Salad, (that's potato salad for you Yankees) unless someone really wants meatless meaty meat (with the extra gritty meat texture). (and I have nothing against Yankees except when they beat hte Rangers, but I do have a problem with parentheses, (apparently))

Tim and group,
I am replying to your frantic e-mail requesting signup for the upcoming potluck. Count us in for all the Condiments (Salt/pepper, mayo, mustard, ketchup), we will even throw in a little relish if it helps. See ya’ll at Stovall.
Dinky

I'll bring coleslaw. Oh, and Tim, you better watch out because I plan to dump it on your head!! Trisha

I'll wrangle up some fruit salad. A large one.
Kisses, Georgia

Sally - dessert and side dish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never.....I'll bring the beans...gotta have beans with grilled food!

See Ya Soon!

Kelly Mann Dechaine