Monday, April 2, 2007

COME ON VOLUNTEERS EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES


Don't let Felix Scare you! Now that you've been contacted through classmates.com which is more of an obstacle to actual communication than a facilitator. Email me, TIMOTHY HOGAN at trhogan@comcast.net so I can add your address to the ACTUAL REUNION PLANS and SECRETS (note to self, SECRETS) I would love to break our relationship with ripoffs, I mean classmates.com by MAY. So we can flounderon our own. So it's up to the 500 or so I've contacted to add to the 80 email addreses I have on my distribution list for the Reuinion. At Some point, the Distribution List and this blog will be the souls source of information.

SPREAD THE WORD! FORWARD THOSE EMAIL ADDRESSES TO TIMOTHY! YOU MUST OBEY! YOU ARE GROWING SLEEPY!

No comments: