Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Proposal for the SECOND DAY- SUNDAY, August 5 - Family Day!



I think we need to find an adequate picnic park area for us to grill, picnic, tailgate and really mingle visit and then those of us (me!) who want to hit the coasters until the park closes can go for an early evening/late night coaster party!

I'm sure we'll have to put a deposit down on reserved picnic areas. So don't be surprised when we begin to solicit funds to pay down Payments. I'm sure some of us will be fronting arrangements on credit cards. We'll publish receipt information on this blog so our money shifting and spending will be transparent and reviewable.

Next Week, we plan the Adult Only Reunion Cage Match. There will be a cash bar (maybe just beer? easier to liscence?) And a supercool DJ that Justine knows as we PARTY HEARTY on Saturday August 4th!

Anyone on the ground in the Arlington Area, please contact me, maybe we can think of the things that need to happen in Arlington - Ads in the papers, churces? Maybe reach out to the New JBHS to see if they want to pay tribute to us because
without us, they are nothing. Call Me 612-804-3305

1 comment:

Timothy Hogan said...

We meet early familys 10 or 1 at a park with maybe a backstop or a gazebo and bbq grills and we mix and mingle for as long as that lasts while were eating our own BYO-whatever you grilling.

This will require a deposit and early booking. someone in Arlington check out how much for a picnic area with bbq pits (Vandergriff?) and what's available. Then Six Flags is Six Flags If Ya Wanna Go (I will be super funny as the evening goes on and my ANXIETY drives me to the edge of polite behaviour.