Sunday, May 6, 2007

Although My Email Reunion Spamming Will Cease For A Week


You'll never stop my Blogging...NEVER! Actually any of you denizens of the Metro-Plex that remembers me from High School I'd love to pre-Reunion visit with. Saving,of course the "OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU! HOW ARE YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE HELL! (arms oustretched) for when we see each other in August.

Although with my short-term memory measured in nano-seconds now it won't matter.

We've actually gotten about 25 RSVPs "yes" and 1 "please remove me from your spam-list." Bitch.

So things are going well, but more RSVP's would make me happier. And if you think I email a lot now...well, nevermind.
Until we cyber-meet again. Reservoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.