Tuesday, March 20, 2007

15 Days Of My Life I'll Never Get Back


My favorite web-ripoff, classmates.com, is once again dancing on my last gay nerve. There are 744 JBHS Grads from 1981-1983 in their database. However, classmates.com allows me to only email 50 classmates per day. How long will that take? Luckily I've done the math. In thirteen days, I can complete the task. The message is perfectly simple, the meaning is clear:

Hey, remember me? Timothy Hogan JBHS class of 1982. We're planning a group Reunion this Summer for Grads from 1981-1983, the last years in the Original Building.

Email me at: trhogan@comcast.net to get on the email distribution list and watch the blog (below) for info, pictures, satire and inappropriate language.

Timothy Hogan
trhogan@comcast.net

www.jamesbowievolunteers.blogspot.com

www.epistleoftimothy.blogspot.com
BOWIE82.com

P.S. classmates.com sucks

And STILL, some of our classmates respond through the classmates.com website expecting to be added to an email distribution list without giving me their address. I'm not sure, they may be dumb enough to require some deliberation about having them attend. JUST KIDDING! I will coddle, stroke and school our fellow VOLUNTEERS to the right place. (Unless classmates.com gives me a stroke.)

No comments: