Monday, March 19, 2007

Where Are You Now Or Then?


If you'd "tuned in" to Timothy's life 15 years ago, you would have found him touring the U.S. and Europe with any of 8 different Productions. From EVITA to JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR to ANYTHING GOES to THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS to CAMELOT to MAME and to the ones that were so bad I'm trying to block them from my memory. Above, I'm featured with JULIETTE PROWSE (Nuthin' beats a Great Pair of Legs!)

Below, the WHOREHOUSE boys and me are hankerin' for a night of "cattin" after winning the COTTON BOWL singing "25 MILES UNTIL WE GET TO HEAVEN." I'm extreme frame right.



Injuries and chronic disease put an end to my career earlier than I would have liked - but I did love it!

1 comment:

jungle dream pagoda said...

Timothy!!! You look like an adorable wax dollie with La Prowse !