Friday, March 30, 2007

I'M HALFWAY HOME! I'M IN THE "Os"



Fifty Times Every Day I Paste the Same Freakin' Paragraph and Squirt it out into C.yberspace at Names of People I Swear I've never met. Only classmates.com limits me to 50 per day or I would have long finished. But Momma Bless Your Little Boy I'm halfway home!
*********************************************************************

Hey, remember me? Timothy Hogan JBHS class of 1982. We're planning a group Reunion this Summer for Grads from 1981-1983, the last years in the Original Building.

The tentative dates are July 4th at Six Flags for families and the evening of July 5th with a cash bar and a DJ for us old folks!

Email me at my HOME EMAIL: trhogan@comcast.net

Don't use classmates.com for email. That way you can get your personal email on the REUNIONl distribution list and watch the blog (below) for info, pictures, satire and inappropriate language. We won't share your email for any purpose aside from the Reunion after which I will eat my hard-drive on a LIVE web-cast.

Timothy Hogan
trhogan@comcast.net

www.jamesbowievolunteers.blogspot.com -BLOG

www.epistleoftimothy.blogspot.com -MY BLOG
BOWIE82.com

P.S. classmates.com sucks -MY OPINION

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.