Thursday, March 15, 2007

The 300


Good God! Now what the hell was I going to post...? I 've just drawn a total pec, I mean blank! Oh! The 300. My profile on classmates.com has had at least 300 hits since I registered on January 18th. Oddly less that 60 people have chosen to "sign" my guestbook (How many gay men designed that site? Smells like dozens.) Equally strange is the number of hits that this site generates with a similarly strange dearth of responses. I have managed to amass about 70 working email addresses of interested Grads and will continue to drum up interest (and perhaps annoy to resentment?) for the Reunion and will occupy my GOLD MEMBER status on classmates.com through June. But We must try to coax our shy brothers and sisters out of the shadows and into the dappled light that shines down Memory Lane as we reaquaint ourselves.

Come out Volunteers! Email me for Reunion information or just to say "Hello, remember me?" Don't worry, I always say yes.

No comments: