Saturday, March 10, 2007

Misty Water-Colored Memories...


Or is it Misty Water-Memories of Color? I'm not sure which is P.C.?! Pictured above is the JBHS EXPLORER Annual for 1982, or as I like to call it - The David Ralston Issue. Sixteen (that's 16) pictures of D.R. but who's counting?

Well, four months until the July Reunion. Three months until we have to commit to anything and I have this blog to fill. I plan on pulling pictures from our collective past and mocking us/them. Also Hollie (mahaney) Schmidt tells me she has her Valedictorian speech from 1983. So if you want to avoid being pictured and stop me from publishing Hollie's speech, send me your favorite memories from high School and I'll put them here. Short stories, Haikus, pictures - whatever,I have a blog to fill. Just email them to trhogan@comcast.net and watch this space.

Abiento.

No comments: